How to order
Get a quote
To get a quote from ThinkGlass, you need to send us a copy of your plans or drawings with detailed measurements.
You can fax us your request or use our online form. We will do our best to get back to you within two business days of your Request for Quote, but due to high volume of requests it might take us a little longer.
Quotes can only be obtained by written request. No verbal quotes can be given.
Order your samples by downloading the form provided here and then sending it directly to ThinkGlass with your payment (checks only).
The form is a one-page PDF document (88KB). You will need Adobe Reader or any other PDF reader to open it.
We can provide two different sample kits:
- The “Designer Kit” includes:
- 1x 1.5" thick CRYSTAL block with GRANULA texture
- 1x 1.5" thick AQUA block with BROSSA texture
- 5x 0.5" thick pieces with various textures and colors
> US$200 (shipping included) - US Resident only - (For resident of Hawaï, Alaska and Porto Rico > US$300 (shipping included))
> CA$200 + applicable taxes (shipping included) - Canadian Resident only
- The “Client Kit” includes:
- 1x 1.5" thick CRYSTAL block with GRANULA texture or AQUA color with BROSSA texture
- 1x 0.5" thick piece with your choice of texture, CRYSTAL or AQUA color.
> US$100 (shipping included) - US Resident only - (For resident of Hawaï, Alaska and Porto Rico > US$175 (shipping included))
> CA$100 + applicable taxes (shipping included) - Canadian Resident only
Custom kits are also available on order (call for pricing).
All samples are 4 x 6 inches in size.
Prices include shipping to North America.
Give us a call ( 1 877 410-4527 ) should you encounter any difficulty in this process and we will be happy to help you.
Please contact us to find out how we can best accommodate you locally.
Place an order
Here are the steps to order products from ThinkGlass:
1. Send us your specs
Each order is a custom order and therefore the price may vary accordingly. To get an estimated price, we need to get an idea first hand of your project. So we need your specs. The more detailed they are, the more precise our cost estimate can be.
Fax us your designer’s sketches or plans. Or better yet, if you have electronic copies, send them to us by email or use our online form to request a quote.
2. Get a quote
You may decide to get a quote before you order. You can do that by requesting one with our online form, available right here, on our website.
3. Confirm your order
Once you have made your decision to acquire a glass countertop from ThinkGlass, you will need to confirm your order to us by sending us a 35% deposit on the estimated cost. When relevant, we will request that you provide us with a purchase order number.
By sending your deposit, you agree to all our terms and conditions.
Upon reception of your first installment, we will enter your order in our order book and give you an estimated delivery date. Production time typically ranges between 8 to 12 weeks depending on the complexity of the job.
4. Complete your payment
Just before we ship you your new countertop, we will ask you to pay any balance due to ThinkGlass. We will release your shipment upon reception of your payment.
All shipments are made F.O.B. Montréal. Our products can be shipped anywhere in North America within 10 business days. For International shipments, please contact us.
5. Receive your countertop
Please refer to the Shipping & Receiving section of this website. It contains important information about how to receive your shipment and ensure that you can safely take possession of your new ThinkGlass countertop. Failure to follow the proper procedure may expose you unduly risks regarding possible transportation claims.
6. Install your countertop
Please refer to the Installation section of this web site. It contains important information about how to properly install your ThinkGlass countertop. Failure to follow proper installation procedures may results in loss of warrantee or unduly safety risks.
Terms & Conditions
- The latest quote always supersedes any previous one. Changes in quantities or specifications may result in a change in price.
- Unless noted, prices quoted do not include installation and taxes. All prices are F.O.B. Montreal.
- Lead time to delivery will be calculated from the day of reception of the deposit, and written purchase order when relevant.
- Quotations are valid for 60 days.
- Final cost will be determined by ThinkGlass according to the last valid quote sent out to the customer. Changes in quantities or specifications from that last quotation may result in a change in price.
- All prices are F.O.B. Montreal.
- All jobs are individually custom made. Slight differences in texture, bubbles or small delaminated areas will occur. They are considered normal and do not qualify the product as defective.
- ThinkGlass adheres to the highest packing standards when crating its products. Great care is taken to ensure that its staff follows these standards scrupulously.
- All jobs made by ThinkGlass are hand-crafted individually according to the best rules of art. Our glass is naturally annealed to protect it against normal usage stress. ThinkGlass provides no warranty to the use of its product for any particular purpose or the consequential damages resulting from installation of its product. The exclusive responsibility of ThinkGlass shall be to replace the product for breech of quality, excluding the removal, replacement and related handling and re-installation costs. Replacement material will be shipped F.O.B. Montréal.
- A 50% deposit must be received before the beginning of any job. The balance is due before shipping. For projects over US$50,000, ThinkGlass may require a progress draw on a predetermined schedule during production.
- Lead time will be calculated after reception of the deposit, and the written purchase order when relevant.
- ThinkGlass will not process orders valued under US$2,000.